David Zukoff, M.D.
Board Certified: Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Fellowship Trained: Cardiology and Invasive Cardiology
David Zukoff, M.D. is fellowship trained in cardiology from Maimonides Medical Center, where he also completed his internship and residency training. Dr. Zukoff received his medical degree from University of Noreste and his bachelor of science in biology from Brooklyn College, where he graduated cum laude. Dr. Zukoff has been involved in a number of professional organizations and has served in leadership role at Meridian Health, including director of cardiac rehabilitation, chair of the Acute MI/Cardiac Process Improvement Subcommittee, and a member of the Cardiovascular Service Line Steering Committee for Meridian Health. Dr. Zukoff currently services at chairman of the department of cardiology at Riverview Medical Center.
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Cardiology
Professional Committee and Administrative Service
- Chair, Acute MI/Cardiac Process Improvement Subcommittee, Meridian Health
- Member, CardioVascular Service Line Steering Committee, Meridian Health
- Team Leader, Heart Failure Process Improvement, Riverview Medical Center