Arthur O'Keefe, Jr., M.D.
Board Certified: Nuclear Cardiology
Fellowship Trained: Invasive Cardiology
Arthur O’Keefe, Jr., M.D. completed fellowship training in invasive cardiology at Seton Hall University, where he also completed an internship and residency in internal medicine. Dr. O’Keefe received his medical degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, W.I. He has been the recipient of a number of academic awards and honors and has participated in a number of medical research projects.
Professional Societies and Associations
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
Honors and Awards
- Charles R. Modica Award, commendation for Academic Excellence and Outstanding Overall Performance in the Clinical Studies, St. George's University, 1994
- Research Fellow Award, St. George's University, 1991
- Geoffrey Bourne Scholarship, St. George's University, 1990